Cleaning accessories for Rimfire and Centrefire firearms
- Designed for weapons that experience high volume, full auto, & supressed fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear & moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face & off your glasses
- Cleans & protects your firearms in one easy step
- Penetrates deep into rusted firearms, freeing stuck parts & aids in cleaning
- Provides long-lasting protection from rust
- Great for general shop & home use too
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Anti-Wear Additives Reduce Friction
$40.91 -25% $54.55
- Hoppe's No. 9 solvent
- Lubricating oil, patches
- Three-piece brass rod
- Four slotted ends
- 5 phosphor bronze brushes to fit .22 & .30 caliber rifles, .38 caliber pistol, & 20- & 12-ga. shotguns
- Rifle/shotgun & pistol adapter
- Silicone cleaning cloth
- Hoppe's "Guide to Gun Care"
- Packed in a 14.25"L x 5.5"W x 2.25" H wood case
- 13 oz. (Aerosol)
- Gun Scrubber Cleaner cleans & evaporates fast
- With an occasional blast, Gun Scrubber eliminates firearm jams while improving accuracy & reliability
- Excellent for automatics, bolts, lever & slide actions, as well as shotguns, air rifles, & muzzleloaders
PLEASE NOTE AEROSOL MAY LOOK DIFFERENT TO THE ONE PICTURED BUT INGREDIENTS WILL BE THE SAME
- A diluted version of our original paste formula
- Cleans & Polishes: Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless, Nickel, Bronze, etc
- Removes: Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Heat Discoloration, Oxidation & Fingerprints
- Not suitable for electroplated finishes
- Powerful inhibitors displace moisture for extended corrosion protection.
- Advanced anti-friction additives bond to metal surfaces for longer lasting lubrication of moving metal parts.
- Maximizes performance of semi-auto guns with high cycle rates.
- Excels in sub-zero temperatures and harsh operating environments.
Bore guides are essential for cleaning. A good one will ensure that you do not ruin a barrel with poor cleaning habits. Most gunsmiths agree that more .22lr barrels are ruined from improper cleaning than from actually being shot out. These guides fit into the raceway of the action and have a second piece that fits the rod. The rod piece then slides inside the raceway piece to ensure that the rod does not rub the barrel. We have one size that fits the Ivy rods and one size that is slightly larger for Dewey rods. We currently have guides for the Turbo (.688), 40X/Hall (.700), and Suhl (.708) actions. Please specify SMALL for an Ivy Rod or Bill Myers Rod, and LARGE for any commercially available .22 cleaning rod.