9mm 124gr FMJ competition ammunition with Shell shocks NAS3 Steel Cases 250 Rounds
- 124gr Competition Ammunition
- 250 Rounds
- Offer greater lubricity and will not abrade, clog, foul, wear-out or damage breach and ejector mechanisms.
- Offer greater corrosion resistance, tensile strength (2x stronger) and elasticity than brass.
- Will not split, chip, crack or grow (stretch) and are fully-reloadable with Shell Shock’s custom reloading dies.
- Have been tested successfully by customers to pressures over 70k psi.
- Eject cool to-the-touch and can be picked up with a magnet.
These Ammunition Cases are loaded to make Minor Power Factor in USPSA Carry Optics and Production Divisions, offering greater lubricity these 9mm Steel Cases are perfect as Bulk 9mm 124gr Competition Ammo, they are 50% Lighter than Brass Cases, will not split, Chip or Stretch. These Cases will not abrade, clog, foul, wear-out or damage breach and ejector mechanisms. These 9mm Cases can also be picked up using a magnet.
You might also like
ELEY Minor 9mm 124gr Competition PistolPrice $22.30