CED7000 Shot Timer
- Weight: 80 grams, 2.9 Oz.
- Dimensions: 100x47x17mm (3.94"x1.85"x0.7")
- Power supply: Internal rechargeable Lithium battery. Will power the unit for close to 30 hours of normal use (25 hours of match use) before a charge is needed. 1.5 hour charging is sufficient.
- Beep volume and frequency: 110db+, 2,500Hz
- Clock precision displayed: 0.01Sec
- Connectors: 1 Auxiliary jack emits a 5-volt DC current in exact conjunction with the buzzer. 1 power supply plug, to be used with the optional external battery pack.
The CED7000RF model includes wireless remote capability that allows the CED7000, CED7000T, or the CED7000A timers to be connected (wireless) to a CED BigBoard or CED Time Keeper for displaying results up to 50 yards away from the linked timer. The RF model is an optional upgrade that can be ordered at the original time of purchase or upgraded at a later date.